jueves, 12 de junio de 2008

Education in Somalia. (Descriptive Essay)

Somalia is one of the poorest countries in Africa its terrible illiteracy increase more than 80%, only 17% of little children can go to school. I chose this repressing country located in Africa because their high poverty keeps my attention and I am really consider the better solution for its many complicated problems are when the unfeeling government be consent of the Somalia’s hard problems and development successful strategies inspiring in people big problems.

The popular problem of Somalia’s education is increasing by big steps, only one in 4 pour children of primary school-age is enrolled in school, for these reason the flourishing of economy and the urgent enlargement that needs Somalia are going to be very slow and for this appalling reason its desert country could not progress, furthermore the real base of economy increase it have a complete education and let the opportunities of children to get a good alimentation, medical health, and obviously a complete educational program.

Finally I will invite you to read and know about this repressive country, which in my case touch my heard and really convince me to help since my condition of student and I will also to research more value information to make this blog.

No hay comentarios: